08 July 2007

My FlightMemory



My Latest Internet Addiction.



I don't have all my flights in there yet, even, and it appears I've already spent the better part of a month of my life in the air.

I know I'm missing at least three Christmases worth of flying, at least two Thanksgivings, a holiday weekend, and two weddings (all in Indiana, and all from the West Coast). Also, two trips toLos Angeles in my youth, one to New Orleans, and one to Phoenix. But I've input all I can stand this weekend (213 flights! :-D).

Of course, this isn't half as bad as my husband who has taken far more mileage runs and business trips than I have.

Like that disclaimer makes my flight habits look any healthier...


Oh yeah - the Boeing 787 Dreamliner was unveiled today. Sucks to be Airbus. Boeing's gonna make a killing on light fuel-efficient aircraft, over their gamble on a super-jumbo.

No comments: