23 November 2007

Black Friday

In the spirit of crass hypercommercialization that is The Day After Thanksgiving, I present...


My Holiday Wishlist!

Letters and writings from friends. Always number one on my list. :)

Levenger broad-nib fountain pen in Frost.

Levenger bottled ink. Since they don't have blue-black, Bahama Blue and Amethyst will do.

Plain 3x5" index cards.

It's not a moratorium if other people buy me dishes. Large plates, small plates, and cup/saucers.

16 GB iPod Touch. Hey, it's a wishlist, right?

CHI Straightening Iron.

Plumeria. The white/yellow variety is my favorite, but I'd take a start of any color.

Chaco sandals in Sundae, size 9. Or maybe 10.

Beautiful, completely fanciful black heels. Size 10.

Red! Size 9.5. Maybe 10.

Airplane lamp.

Airplane cake pan.

Electronic picture frame.

A take-no-prisoners pepper mill.

Baritone wind chimes.

Table Topics
- Teen and Book Club editions.

True Colors game. A friend had this in high school, and it was quite fun.

A really good New Zealand travel book. None of that Fodor's crap. If only these people wrote for destinations outside Hawaii...

Bath stuff from LUSH: Creamy Candy Bubble Bars, Snow Fairy Shower gel, Youki-Hi Bath Bombs.

Sephora gift cards so I can buy sparkly stuff. Specifically, Nars eyeshadows in Caravaggio and Rated R.

Albums I don't know why I don't own - even just ripped mp3s:
Paul Simon, Surprise
Paul Simon, Graceland
Poi Dog Pondering, Liquid White Light
Smalltown Poets, Listen Closely, Third Verse, and It's Later Than It's Ever Been
The Sundays, Reading Writing and Arithmetic
U2, Rattle & Hum

Plenty of books and such on my Amazon wishlist. Specifically, this book.


1 comment:

Jess said...

Because I am a stalker by hobby, I looked at your Amazon list I love the art books! And the kids travel books! And I want to copy your list... not just its existence but the items as well. So you know, you have inspired my own greedy little list.

Lists like this remind me we are kindred spirits.