11 March 2008

Night Launch

NASA is launching Space Shuttle Endeavour tonight at 228a. I'm staying up to watch, because from what I hear, it's pretty spectacular. I'm not going to drive out - instead, I'll just watch from our porch. But getting to 230a is going to be rough. I woke up early yesterday to work the coffee bar (plus Daylight Savings - grrr), and didn't get to nap like I wanted to. I woke up early this morning to go to St. Petersburg (I'll defer to Jess's bloggings about that), and now I'm trying very hard to stay awake for two more hours. I might just set my alarm and succumb to a nap.

I'm so sleeping in tomorrow. I had grand visions of getting up early to get some things done, but I'm thinking they can wait!


**Update**

Well, that was a bust. Overcast skies meant all I could see was a diffuse orange glow on the horizon for a few seconds. :-\




No comments: