21 October 2007

Five Things, Again

A friend and I worked at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach yesterday, doing airbrush tattoos on people. I'm trying very hard to compartmentalize and never recall sights and sounds of the day, so let me just say that I've declared a moratorium on my interaction with the general public. I try to avoid the general public as best I can, but that's it. I'm done. My quota has been exceeded.


I'm exceptionally happy to report that all five things from the post below have been located! So now I have a new list:

Asset 001: Hiking Shoes
Known Aliases: Columbia Trekkers
Last Known Whereabouts: second-floor banister of former house; fruitless search for these rounded up missing Uncertainty book.

Asset 002: Blender
Known Aliases: The Kitchenaid Margarita Miracle
Last known Whereabouts: Under the sink of former house
Known Associates: other operatives such as the Food Processor, most of which have been traced

Asset 003: Knives
Known Aliases: none
Known Components: Block, five knives, and sharpening steel
Last Known Whereabouts: Kitchen counter of former house

Asset 004: #10 Envelopes
Known Aliases: none
Last Known Whereabouts: Office of former house

Asset 005: Toilet Paper
Known Aliases: Charmin, Cottonelle, many others
Last Known Whereabouts: Spotted in new house; presumed dead
Known Associates: Paper towels and napkins. May need to recruit more of its kin if it has indeed perished.


Other Top-Fives:

Fruit-Flavored Candy
1. Banana Laffy Taffy
2. Cherry Tangy Taffy
3. Passionfruit Tic Tacs
4. Peach Jolly Ranchers
5. Blue Raspberry Airheads


Chocolate Candy
1. Kit Kats
2. Dove Milk Chocolate
3. Valhrona 71% Cacao
4. Cote d'Or Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
5. World's Finest Chocolate Milk Chocolate Almond Bars

No comments: