16 September 2007

Stuff and Things

Man, I am monstrously bad at blogging these days.


Well, Prom is over, which lulls me into thinking that I might have some more time on my hands, but I host a food-science workshop at the end of the month, we close and move mid-October, I'm helping a friend do airbrush tattoos one weekend in October, I'm planning to go to Purdue one weekend in late October. Which brings me to November. So, I'm deluding myself if I think things are going to settle down any time soon, aren't I?

I got a new phone this week. Called Verizon to add a text-messaging plan and found out that I was eligible for phone upgrade. Sweet! Since my previous phone was a piece of crap - the battery hatch was completely broken and the battery itself barely lasted a day. Anyhow, they had a pretty good price on these, so I now have a sexy red phone. I've always been on the Luddite side of the technological spectrum, so to have a hot new phone is kind of a Big Deal for me. And it's red! Anyhow, I celebrated by having a major text-fest on Thursday, and spent yesterday afternoon transferring telephone numbers to my new phone because I'm far too cheap to take it to a Verizon store and give them $50 or whatever it is they rob charge to transfer data.

Did I mention it's red?



Our door is finally painted! The whole place looks great - pictures to follow soon. So, it's essentially finished. Now we just wait to close.

No comments: