19 November 2010

Wish List

Since friends and family will be asking soon enough...


Handwritten letters from friends!
I really mean it - that's why this is at the top of my list.

Dansko clogs in Petrol Patent, size 40
I had a pair of black Danskos that were my everyday shoe for about 8 years - the sole has finally crumbled.

Chaco ZX/2 sandals, size 9
These are my everyday summer shoe; I lost one shoe somewhere between Hawaii and Florida and I miss it terribly. My problem is that I have NO idea what color I want. My absolute favorite - Sundae, a pink/white/khaki combo - is long retired... Probably Zebra Aqua? Except the Multi Red is pretty sweet. I don't know.

I had a cheaper pewter one that cracked, so I'd like a sterling one to replace it.

Virtually everything on this list is replacing something I've over-loved...

Making swift progress through my most recent book. Can never have enough blank books.

Nars Trans Siberian lipstick
Best red lipstick, ever.

Trish #9 perfume
Any size. A longtime favorite.

9-inch straight-side cake pans
Two, please!

Ramekins - 4-oz, 6-oz, and 10-oz
Breakage has left me a random assortment - none of which could be called a "set"

Tokina 12-24mm super-wide-angle lens
Hey, it's a wishlist, right?

Digital photo frame

No comments: