23 November 2009

Shameless Commerce

What I'm telling those that ask:

13 weeks of pottery studio time! Who knew this existed?? Would be so fun for summer.

Rain boots! I like these and these.

New Dansko clogs. Mine were a Christmas gift several years ago, and I keep leaving sole fragments wherever I walk. At this point, re-soling is likely out of the question. These are what I have. I don't understand how these are different. But these are really cool!

ipod headphones

New David Gray album

Old Brandon Heath album

Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 5-qt Oval French Oven. Like my stand mixer, this is destined to be on my "why didn't I own this sooner" list, I suspect. Or maybe 6.75-qt. I don't know. Not picky on color, but I don't love the orange/red. I should probably haunt LC outlets, Tuesday Mornings, or Marshalls.

Levenger Empyrean Ink

10x10x3-inch and 6x6x3-inch square cake pans. A turntable too.

HK socks!

Lush Snow Fairy shower gel and solid perfume. Also Candy Fluff perfume.

The wide-angle lens I rented this past summer.

No comments: