09 May 2009

Birthday Month!

It's already nine days into my birthday month, and I'm finally now alerting everyone.

It's nice to have a birthday at the very end of the month - once the calendar page changes, I get several weeks of anticipation.


Here's my list of what I want for my birthday, for which I know you've all been waiting.

Hinge Wallet - because Jess says I need a new wallet
Stila Twinset in Demi Claret (two, please!)
OPI Polish in Underwater Fantasy
Gap dress - black; size TBD
Extension tubes so I can fake some macro shots
Wide-angle lens (hey, it's a wishlist)
Phineas; Six Stories by John Knowles
Levenger ink - Empyrean
10-lb Adjustable Ankle Weights
Bike Helmet - Size M/L, not picky on color, probably black.

Music:
Brandon Heath (both albums)
The new U2
The new Jars of Clay

1 comment:

Hazel Langrall said...

that's quite an eclectic list, jen... just like you!! :)

i wonder, though, how does one know which items have already been procured for you by another reader?? you should do a blog registry! :)